Re: [SECURITY] Fedora 7 Update: firefox-2.0.0.4-1.fc7

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
updates fedoraproject org wrote, at 06/01/2007 03:08 AM +9:00:
Fedora Update Notification
FEDORA-2007-0001
None

Name        : firefox
Product     : Fedora 7
Version     : 2.0.0.4
Release     : 1.fc7
Summary     : Mozilla Firefox Web browser.
Description :
Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards
compliance, performance and portability.

Well, actually this updates should be pushed with some
other packages depending on gecko engine in firefox? Otherwise this will cause dependency break or some package
won't be working _silently_ after firefox update.

I did push out updates for some packages that I knew about. But our update system for F-7 doesn't support multiple package updates. See the bodhi thread for more.