1CD Linux based on Fedora

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Oct 25 15:45:31 UTC 2004

Personally, I'm a big, big fan of the notion of a Fedora-based Live CD.

Interestingly enough, the ability to create a Live CD falls right out of
some of the new Stateless Linux code in FC3.  Check out:

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/stateless/

I keep meaning to take this functionality out for a spin myself, but,
y'know.  Hours in the day and all.

--g

(p.s. for those of you who knew Jeremy Hogan, I'm his replacement.)

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan