fedora.redhat.com design for fedora.de?

Hi,

the fedora.de domain had been registered by a member of the community, and at
the moment there is a discussion on fedora-de-list, what to do with the
domain.
One question in this discussion is about the layout: is it allowed to copy the
design of the fedora.redhat.com page for a german community site? And if: can
we get the sourcecode somewhere? Are there other things we have to focus on
when we open some kind of a community site?

Greetings from Germany,

Roland