Quick question for wiki section.

For those who haven't noticed, I've been jumping around on the wiki
trying to spruce the place up a bit.  I have noticed that the Marketing
section is one of few that doesn't have a group (eg. MarketingGroup).  I
also think a PressContacts page might be appropriate.  Also, with
meetings starting to take form, a section with meeting information and a
spot for meeting notes might also be good.  I would like to bring the
Marketing section up to spec with some of the other projects.  I just
wanted to ask before I went about making such an addition as a group
page.  Any objections/opinions/suggestions?

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com

www.n-man.com