Re: Worth noting the words we use...

> I think we'll continue to use swag, freebie, etc.. Any wordsmiths among
> us?

For the record, I avoided the word s*wag on the Fedora Rewards wiki
page and correspondences.  I opted for "Fedora Gear" since it makes
sense and has the same Fedora <something> flow as Core, Extras,
Rewards, etc.

I'll continue to avoid the word s*wag because I feel it connotes
stolen goods or thief's plunder, which Fedora Gear is not.

Matt Frye