Re: mentors

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

Could it be setup in a way where the posts are done to the forums however
the information flow is done through the mailing list.  I know its sortof
backwards but a generic bit of info goes to the mailing list.  Where as a
specific question can get asked out on the forums.

My only problem that I can see is I'm not sure whether there are
sufficient developers that visit the fedoraforum.org website. That being
said I think the devel side. I know Rahul is on there a heap which I
think its great.

It takes a lot more time than answering questions in the mailing lists. I would prefer a mentors list instead if others are willing to work with new volunteers in such a project

regards