Re: Someone's missing the point...it's us.

What do we think about ditching "fedora.redhat.com" entirely and making
fedoraproject.org the new home for all this stuff?

It's basically happening anyway, due to the inherently limited access to
fedora.redhat.com.  Most of the useful content is kept on fp.org these
days -- with the exception of docs stuff.

"fedora.redhat.com" would remain as, basically, a paragraph worth of
mission statement and a page full of links.

(p.s. I fully expect the docs folks to be livid with that suggestion,
heh.)

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan