Re: Someone's missing the point...it's us.

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

What do we think about ditching "fedora.redhat.com" entirely and making fedoraproject.org the new home for all this stuff?

I support this idea but skvidal has been treating the website as a developer base with the primary site supposedly more user focussed

"fedora.redhat.com" would remain as, basically, a paragraph worth of mission statement and a page full of links.

That would lead to confusion. If we are moving to fedoraproject.org, we should do that for good and get rid of fedora.redhat.com

regards