Re: Someone's missing the point...it's us.

Jeremy Hogan wrote:

On 8/11/05, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram redhat com> wrote:

(Mailings) Patrick Lambooy wrote:

I dont think dropping the fedora.redhat.com is a good id.
Same ID as killing you parents.

Dont over dramatise it. I dont see a purpose being served by two websites

Many people know of and have probably linked to fedora.redhat.com and/or www.redhat.com/fedora.

A simple redirection solves that problem as I already mentioned. If this is not clear yet why do we need two independant websites?

regards