Re: mentors

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 15:25 +0800, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> Does that mean we are going to be proceeding with this?
>
> My only concern is that I would love to be a part of it however I have
> very little to offer.

We wanted to discuss this at the last marketing meeting, but you were a
no show Marc

There's going to be one this coming week - can you make it (I realise
1am on a Friday isn't too good for you in .au - I'm there too -- gives
you a little excuse to head to the pub :P)

> I think possibly maybe we should ask the developers whether they are
> interested in contributing to it.  I don't feel that we should proceed
> if the most important part of it isn't interested.

Ask them when there's actually a plan abound
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/