Re: Someone's missing the point...it's us.

Hi

I hear people talking about "Wiki everywhere," about which I have minor
trepidation, mainly due to the inability of some incredibly competent
technical people to write well.

They can just stay away from the front pages and edit the technical content.

As long as general audiences see a
polished face on the "landing ramp" or other entry point, and get their
"what? why? how?" questions answered without a lot of link hopping, I'm
satisfied (for whatever that's worth).  The Docs team should stand ready
to help Marketing with this to whatever extent necessary or desired

Along similar lines, some amount of the release notes work can be managed by the marketing team as long as we dont over do it. In particular I would appreciate suggestions on improving
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc4/#sn-new-in-fc

regards