Re: mentors

Karsten Wade wrote:

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 23:33 +1000, Colin Charles wrote:

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 15:25 +0800, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

Does that mean we are going to be proceeding with this?
re too -- gives

<snip>

I think possibly maybe we should ask the developers whether they are
interested in contributing to it. I don't feel that we should proceed
if the most important part of it isn't interested.

Ask them when there's actually a plan abound

I brought up the mentor idea in the Fedora BOF this week, and it had a good reception. Experienced contributors and wanting-to-be contributors either agreed or didn't disagree.

FWIW, that was my straw poll.

- Karsten

It would be good to start a fedora-mentors list and see if it works. We dont risk much by that effort

regards