Regular text logo

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Mon Aug 15 13:26:31 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 09:18 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> This may be an issue for Greg especially given his proximity to the
> legal folks.  Are "official" sites such as the Wiki allowed to use the
> Fedora text logo (i.e. the stylized "Fedora Project" text seen in the
> upper left of fedora.redhat.com)?
>
> I created a reproduction of this with the help of fontforge, and sent it
> to Seth to use in his cool redesign of the Wiki theme, but now I realize
> that this might be an issue.  I had no intention of back-dooring anyone,
> but was just trying to be helpful.  If it's a problem, I'll just turn
> the evapo-ray on it here, with apologies for the bother.  Those of us
> who don't program, tinker instead. :-)

BIG LETTERS:
 I didn't redesign anything. Hrishikesh Ballal and Diana Fong have done
everything for the redesign. I've been told Chris Aillon was involved in
the css creation as well but I've done bupkiss other than move around
the files Diana and Hrishi have asked me to.
END BIG LETTERS.

thanks,
-sv