Re: Linux User Groups

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> So I've got a question.
>
> What should our relationship with LUGs be?
>
> There are hundreds of LUGs worldwide.  How should we be reaching out to
> them?

Have a web page that lists LUGs that /support/ Fedora, whatever
it means.  Have a procedure for getting LUGs hooked up to that
page.  Have a mailing list for contact persons of the LUGs.  Set
up a way to distribute Fedora CD/DVD, posters, and stickers for
a very low price among them.

> --g

--behdad
http://behdad.org/