Re: Linux User Groups

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

We can start a LUG section asap and make this a prominent page. Who wants it?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LUG. Please fill in the required information

OK, this is 1/10th of the work.

The other 9/10ths of the work:
 * Advertising the existence of this page.
 * Explaining to people why they'd want to add their info to this page.
 * Building a LUG program that creates value for the people who add their
   info to this page.
 * As the page grows, cleaning up the formatting of the page, since if
   100 LUGs add their info to this page, it'll be unreadable.

Every journey must start with a single step, of course. This is a good step one. :)

Everyone in this list can start filling in the information and sending out the page to their local LUG's. I am not very good with wiki markup and it would be helpful to have someone to clean up behind me ;-)

regards