Re: Linux User Groups

> >We can start a LUG section asap and make this a prominent page.  Who
> wants
> >it?
> >

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LUG. Please fill in the required
> information

Can we then officially make said LUG rep the community marketing
contact? I.e. if there's a new FC release, or something press worthy
that we come up with, they deal with local press?

They also do all the other requirements, like during Software Freedom
Day, they organise stuff, and so on

Regards
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/