Re: Meeting Minutes (19/08/2005)

On 8/18/05, Colin Charles <byte aeon com my> wrote:
>  - Greg/jhogan (FIGHT! ;-)) volunteers to be the CMC for South East US
>  - Bob volunteers for Mid West US
>  - Karsten has Silicon Valley/Central California
>  - Mether and Tejas for India

If this will be broken up by region, I'll happily be Greg's back-up
without a fight. Many folks don't know this, but he is Red Hat's bare
knuckle boxing champion. Pound for pound the most dangerous man in
open source. He even took out infamous truck-stop brawler "Tank"
Murdock... wait that was Philo Beddoe and his orangutan.

--jeremy