Unfortunate articles

Hi All,

I have been reading up on fedoraforums and I found some interesting
links to articles.

http://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=article-rpm

Thats the article itself.  It poses some interesting points and some of
them I feel are valid.  The question is though is it an rpm problem or
is it a yum / apt or whatever package management softwares fault.  I'd
be interested to hear your point of view.  If this has been pointed out
before please forgive my ignorance.

Regards,

Marc