Re: Fedora Branding

seth vidal wrote:
On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 00:57 +1000, Colin Charles wrote:

Ok, what software can be used to manage art.fedoraproject.org ?

One that allows user logins via the web, user upload, and nicely
cataloguing it. It must not be a PHP solution, and Python-based
solutions are favoured

I'm sure we can make this happen, provided the above requirements are
met

Diana Fong and I discussed this briefly. She was going to talk to some
of the art.gnome.org to see what they have.

art.gnome.org is a custom designed solution made by its own people.

Some alternative solutions are http://coppermine.sourceforge.net and http://gallery.sourceforge.net but I find those much less friendly and less suitable for our use compared with art.gnome.org

--
nicu