Wiki Screwup

Hi All,
I was on the wiki and looking at the RecentChanges page and my mouse
screwed up… the page started "auto-scrolling" down as I hit the left mouse
button key to stop it an by accident it was over the "revert" link on
the Edit Group… I am sorry but it was totally unintentional. How can I
over write my changes? .. can you cancel my changes? I am sorry about
it.. Following are the details of the change…

89 2005-04-20 20:56:12 1480   ColinCharles josh boyer (jwb on irc) added

I feel stupid doing it.. you can remove me off the EditGroup for doing it…
Hrishi