Re: Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 24

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

I remember Warren Togami talked about fedorausers.org during LinuxWorld San
Francisco 2005. I wonder if we can just improve that site in a combination
of fedorafaq.org and Fedora Guide.

Here is the deal. fedorausers.org is not formally launched yet. It is supposed to be an extension of Fedorafaq.org with not so frequently asked questions. As I told in this before Fedora guide and Fedora FAQ authors are already communicating about colloboration. I will post more details when I have them

regards
Rahul

PS: Please change the subject when you are posting from a digest