Re: Wording of Legal Issues myth

Hi

It needs to explan that there are reasonably easy fixes to get full
multimedia. The myth is that Fedora is not suitable in a desktop
environment because it cannot do multimedia. The Facts are: 1) We don't
include them for legal reasons (this is already there, incl. the link to
ForbiddenItems). 2) We are sympathetic to the user's frustration and
have done what we can to help 3) There is a reasonably easy solution for
users who need this capability. We don't yet address points 2 and 3.

are you sure?. http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc4/errata/#sn-why-no-mp3 links to fedorafaq.org which does answer common user queries.

regards