Wording of Legal Issues myth

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 22:38:57 UTC 2005

On 8/20/05, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at redhat.com> wrote:
> are you sure?.

Are we sure we are we sympathetic?  I waffle on the answer to that
personally. Sometimes I'm personally very sympathetic to the plight of
users who want to start on the path but have practical constraints
that keep them using a perfectly open set of technologies. Sometimes I
just want to tell everyone to suck it up and to show some backbone and
choose to give up their oh-so-very-important proprietary encoded
entertainment and media. Really depends on the ratio of caffiene to
alcohol in my bloodstream.

-jef