Re: Logo -- expanding the element idea more ... Fc, Fe, Fl, etc...

A colleague of mine (Brian Ashe) whipped up this one:
  http://www.geocities.com/thebs413/Fcore.jpg

I kinda like his [F3,] Fc, Fe, Ff, Fl, etc... nomenclature
more.  I think it looks better, at least for English/Latin
character sets.

BTW, definitely think we should stick with the 256x256 title
as the proof/original.  We can then scale it down to 128 and
64, possibly 32 and 16 for icons.

mailto:b j smith ieee org     |  (please excuse any