Re: Logo -- expanding the element idea more ... Fc, Fe, Fl, etc...

On 8/23/05, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt gmail com> wrote:
> No special interest in damping down everyone's enthusiasm, but in my
> opinion these "element style logos" don't just look amateurish, the
> whole design is questionable.

FWIW here's the originals:

www.flabbergastic.com

I had intended for the lower case blue "f" to be the signature
element, with the version in the corner, and the qualifier (core,
extras) along the bottom for the sort of consistency you get from the
red Novell "N", etc., while still being able to signify the main core
elements, pun totally intended.

I believe the design chore is within Red Hat's design team as we
speak, so we should see some more things to choose from soon.

--jeremy
--jeremy