Re: Logo -- expanding the element idea more ... Fc, Fe, Fl, etc...

"Bryan J. Smith" <b j smith ieee org> wrote:
> BTW, it could be that the "element" logo is the small/short
> version of the logo.  I think it's a quick'n dirty way to
> convey both repository and version, possibly currency.
> E.g., "Legacy" when a version has been made Legacy.
> There are lots of games one could play with the design.
> You could _always_ come up with a fancy, "larger logo" for
> more completeness.  I just like the element logo because
> it's direct and detailed without overloading the viewer.

I guess if I didn't make myself clear ...

I really like the element logo for any
release/distro-specific news, updates, Release Notes, etc...

There could be a "main/fancy" Fedora logo (no Core, Extras,
etc...) for more general marketing.

mailto:b j smith ieee org     |  (please excuse any