Logo -- dog wearing fedora hat with blue gradient "box" in front, then zoom in on box ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Tue Aug 23 23:22:01 UTC 2005

"Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:
> I'm a huge fan of pugs (I thought they were stupid looking
> before I had one -- most people do until they have one).
> Maybe a Fedora hat on a Pug with the slogan:
>
>   Fedora:
>   Putting a new [community] face on an old [trusted] dog

I have two older pugs (age 9**), Bert and Ernie.
Ernie definitely looks like "Frank the Pug" from MIB**.
If I can track down a Fedora hat, I'll definite take a pic.
I'll sign over all rights, etc...

**NOTE:  Age 9 = _before_ even MIB "1" (1997) came out.
I.e., I did _not_ get a pug because of the movie MIB.  I
always like to point that out.  ;->