Re: Logo -- dog wearing fedora hat with blue gradient "box" in front, then zoom in on box ...

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

>Jesse Keating <jkeating j2solutions net> wrote:
>

>>Or the element logo is the dog tag around the Pug.  (I have
>>a pug myself, big dog in a little package)
>>

>Even better!  I love it!

Definitely better.  Although the dog idea might be a good one, the
involvement of the hat is another story.  That's a no-can-do.
Personally, I like retrievers and shepherds more, but I guess we'd just
have to see what people could come up with.  I'll leave it at that for now.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com

www.n-man.com