Re: Logo -- remove my original element logo from page

All --

Can someone remove my logo from the page?
  http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LogoIdeas

Just leave the Brian Ashe version.
(you can put "c/o Bryan J. Smith" if you want, I don't care either way).

--
Bryan J. Smith     b j smith ieee org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com