Logo -- expanding the element idea more ... Fc, Fe, Fl, etc...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Wed Aug 24 01:37:18 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 17:30 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> This is what I see:
> A puppy

Again, I think a little dog can be just as cute as a puppy, while not
connotating immaturity.  But that's just my viewpont.

> riding a surfboard on a wave that is Yula's Fedora Core logo.

Do you have this?  I didn't see it on the page.

> The shot is taken from above and is slightly distorted so we focus on
> his cute-to-kiss face and the 'fc', 'fe', 'fd', 'fl' element logo on his
> doggy collar.

FYI, the periodic table of elements always caps the first character,
lower cases the second.

> 64x64 version is just the fact with dog collar.  Always, face with dog
> collar.

64x64 can get small.  Why not the 128x128 too?
(Brian Ashe's example is 128x128).

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com