Re: Logo -- expanding the element idea more ... Fc, Fe, Fl, etc...

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

FWIW, I'm in favor of a mascot and a logo being separate things. I put
this blender together to see what it would look like. I still like the
element as the logo or Luya's design. Viscerally, I like Luya's better,
but I know the element idea likely scales better.

I agree with this. I don't dislike the pup however I prefer personally
a simple logo and a mascot as two separate items.

Definitely, if can have both a logo and a mascot. I would vote for the element logo and a puppy mascot but I thought I heard reject mascots on the whole

regards