Re: Logo -- dog, tag (with element), but no hat?

Hi

A hat especially a Fedora is already owned by Shadow man.

Why not a different hat? I don't understand this.

Probably because Red Hat doesnt want anything similar.

IANAL, but from a legal perspective, just the word "Fedora(TM)" is
infringing on the fact that Shadow man wears a Red Fedora!

I can see that you are not a lawyer. Red Hat has several. You are beating a dead horse anyway. Let it go. "No hat" has been a decision that has already been made . No amount of bickering is going to change that

regards