Re: Logo -- let's move on ... the legal loophole of "Fedora(TM)" for Red Hat

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

Avoid claiming things like that unless you have the legal knowledge about this.

Dude, I'm brining up a very, very valid reason on why the name itself is going to be a reason. You can try to silence me on the hat issue, but the name itself is a serious loophole from a legal standpoint.

Unless you are a lawyer and have a great amount of knowledge about trademarks, you are trying to second guess a professional legal team who are much more concerned about such issues from a business point of view. This is not a mailing list for legal discussions. Kindly take it elsewhere

regards