Re: Logo -- dog wearing fedora hat with blue gradient "box" in front, then zoom in on box ...

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

Why did Red Hat stick with the name "Fedora" if it can't be a hat???

As a personal project, I started a page containing some hat images http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats/

Those does not resemble the Shadowman logo in shape or color nor intend to became official logos for the Fedora Project (and to the best of my knowledge does not infringe any trademark).
They are just some images made by me and made freely available on the internet for anyone to use on whatever project they like.

--
nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats