Who's the Fedora user?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:48:36 UTC 2005

On 8/24/05, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> This is a thoughtful response, Jef.
>
> Do you think Sue will understand it?

no.. unless the first letter of each paragraph is replaced with a
graphic of a puppy standing next to the capital letter..making an
appropriate face to display the emotional tone of the paragraph.
And certaintly not, unless someone goes back and corrects my grammar.

I really don't think anyone sitting in the 1% tail of geekdom..like
myself..is ever..ever.. going to be able to communicate "what,why,how"
of this open source thing to someone who sits in the middle of the
curve.  Whatever monkey noises I make is going to have to pass through
the hands of someone who lives in each standard deviation as it makes
its way into digestable form for the mean.

-jef"and wasn't her name Judy?"spaleta