Re: Who's the Fedora user?

> Do you have special experience with this to back up your "may be able"
> theory? I would be very (!) careful with a statement/recommendation
> like that.
>
> > One of the best ways to really get moving with Linux is to get in touch
> > with the community.

I do have special experience relating to this.  I subscribe to cedega
because I don't want to have to use my microsoft partition at all so I
choose to spend money.  I would prefer to use that money and give it to
the wine project however they are not there yet.

The specific games that I play work and in fact for me the fps
difference is 10fps compared to windows so me personally I'm willing to
sacrifice that for running linux 24/7

Also on the transgaming website there is a games database note the *'s
are what they support.

Regards,

Marc