Re: FUDCon #1 2005

Update on food:

It looks like we will host a continental breakfast and then soda and water
in the afternoon.  Menus and maps to numerous restraunts within a few
blocks will be posted for lunch and dinner.

Update on rooms:

Room 203:  70 people, multi-level lecture format, projector, wireless mic.

Room 307:  40 people, lab layout format, BU Linux (Fedora)
computers, projectors, wireless mic.

Room 428:  20 people, tables and chairs.  We can provide a portable
projector.

Room 442:  12 people, confrence table.  This room may be used for
food/coffee.  Not sure yet.

-Jeff

Jeffrey Albro | Systems Administrator | Boston University
   - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering -
jalbro bu edu |  Photonics, Room 305  | 617-358-2785