FUDpub?

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Wed Feb 2 19:03:15 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 13:56 -0500, Paul Stauffer wrote:
> I don't see any mention on the wiki about post-conference activities.
> Seeing
> as it's Friday evening, I believe adjourning to a pub might be in
> order. :)

Sorry to be a pain, but the United States has restrictions on those
being under-21 years of age from attending a pub (I believe)

If we do hit a pub, can we find a friendly one, that will allow those
that are under-21 years of age to get in, even if its not to serve
alcohol (but Coca Cola)?

Thanks

But yes, Paul, go ahead, organise it. It'll be informal, and we're going
to do signups soon, so we'll have better numbers later. Post-FUDCon
activities can be announced on FUDCon day itself ;-)
(or a little earlier at our working website, I'm sure)

Regards
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi