Thursday night?

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Wed Feb 9 13:12:11 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 00:33 +0800, Colin Charles wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 09:39 -0800, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> > Hey -- Is there any more info on what's happening Thursday night
> > before
> > FUDCon?  I'm trying to make it down but need to figure out what time
> > I'd
> > need to arrive by.
>
> Nothing's planned. There's a closed session meeting of sorts happening
> on that day, but afterward, we're clearly unclear about what else is to
> be happening

Hmmm... Couple things:

* The meeting is listed on the FUDCon page as if it's open to the
public.  If it's not, it probably shouldn't be mentioned there.

* The meeting looks like the most interesting part of FUDCon :-)  My
impression is it's where policy for the future of the development effort
of Fedora will be laid out (as opposed to Friday where the technologies
in the distro will be discussed.)  As part of an open community project,
I'd expect this to be open to public viewing.

OTOH, I could be totally off-base about what'll go on there... it's a
bit hazy with just the teaser on the FUDCon Page.

> There's definitely some fun on Friday night :)

Very true :-)

-Toshio