FUDcon Feedback

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Tue Feb 22 22:16:41 UTC 2005

I was at FUDcon1 and found it to be a pretty good event. I did have a
suggestion though.

I would have liked to see a session or two on some of the user-interface
and visual design issues being worked on in Fedora.

It was touched on a bit in Owen's X talk, but I get the impression that
there is good work being done with respect to the visual aspect of the
interface (Diana, Seth, etc.). Is there any theme work being done? Will
Bluecurve work continue? Is the theme work stalled until the new X stuff
comes along? Etc.

Thanks for the good (and free!) conference. Consider this a suggestion
for FUDcon2 rather than a critique of FUDcon1.

Thanks again,
Steven Garrity