Re: FUDCon - record presentations?

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 09:54 -0500, Jeffrey C Albro wrote:
> There are wireless lapel mikes (and LCD projectors) in both rooms, and at
> least one of them looks to have an audio out (the larger plug, not the
> computer speaker size plug), but I have not tested it.

I am more interested in the availability of bandwidth, since we plan on
doing streaming using flumotion.  What type of connectivity do we have.
Also, and I don't know if its possible, does BU's A/V support group have
2 firewire cams that we could use for the day or should we try and
supply them?

Jack