FUDCon #1 2005

Jeffrey C Albro jalbro at bu.edu
Mon Jan 31 17:11:55 UTC 2005

> > 2. Get food for Friday squared away.
>
> This is the BU provided one?

I'll have news on this in a day or two...

> > 3. Teleconferencing?
> 6. Audio recordings of both tracks. Can we also do video?

As I've said, I have computers, a firewire video camera, and bandwidth.
I don't know how to do it myself, but the ingredients are there.

Good news:

It looks like we will have a dedicated snack/food room, and we have a
*third* confrence room for the whole day.  They will be on three different
floors in the same building.

PLEASE NOTE:

We currently have no public wireless access as it is restricted to VPN.
We are looking at an option for that.  In the mean time, we have wall
sockets and switches.

-Jeff