Meetings

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Fri Jul 1 07:58:09 UTC 2005

Hey all,

I got on a plane, got off, took a day's break from email and saw >120
messages. I was impressed

This all suggests to me that this group is alive and kicking and we're
reading for a meeting. And people should start stepping up

So for our inagural meeting (to which time we ought to decide for),
let's discuss:

1. Our goals
(greg has suggested "explain, promote and recruit for
  individual Fedora projects.")

2. A logo competition
 - have a panel to decide on (non-)goat-like content

3. Swag/goodies
 - what do we want, after we've achieved (2)

4. How do we reward contributors
 - who is a contributor?
 - what levels do we have...
 - how do we give away (3) conveniently

So, when's everyone free for a meeting? I've started travelling again,
so err, I'm definitely going to have the last say on a good meeting
time/date :)

Open for suggestions, so shoot!
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/