Logos: everybody wants one but nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:00:42 UTC 2005

On 7/1/05, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> this is something drawn about one year ago:
> http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/fedora_logo_hat.png

Sadly, its been deemed that anything with a hat is going to be unacceptable.
We need to get a bit more abstract.

My suggestion is we have some sort of brainstorming excersize where
all we do is come up with a bunch of words or phrases that describe
fedora the project, and then go back and try to sketch out an icon to
match something in that word/concept association list.  Without some
sort of new focus, we are going to keep circling around "hats" because
its just too damn obvious.

-jef