Re: the name "fedora"

On 7/3/05, Matt Frye <mattfrye gmail com> wrote:
> 4) It's a brave new world, and clearly a lot isn't yet sorted out.

I see zero advantage in rehashing the name of the project FOUR
releases into the endeavor without there being a legal obsticle that
requires it.  I choose to move forward and to engage in discussion on
issues that have yet to be decided, instead of wring my hands over
decisions that have been made previously that I was not a party to.
If you choose to do otherwise or encourage others to do otherwise, I
fear, you will only accomplish in frustrating yourself and the over
process.

-jef