Fedora review

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:37:27 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 11:32 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 14:12 -0400, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> > On 7/19/05, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> > > BTW, this is not rocket science, but details need to be resolved in the
> > > FOSS side.
> >
> > ive got istanbul building and installing on my smp rawhide box now,
> > with minor modifications to j5's current spec file. Can't test it till
> > i get home, but assuming it works I can post some examples of theora
> > videos tomorrow.  Name 3 specific tasks you'd like to see mockup
> > theora videos created by istanbul.
>
> 1. Making MP3s play in XMMS
>
> Just kidding!

/me runs away, gibbering and tearing out hair...  :-D

What about a screencast of (1) navigating to, and (2) putting shortcuts
to, good sources for official Fedora info?  See previous thread on
what's OK to link.  This seems ludicrous unless you remember the
"general user" category (*cough cough* f-devel-l thread o' doom
*cough*).