fedora logo idea

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Thu Jul 28 18:14:12 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 02:10:46PM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 20:06 +0200, Inka wrote:
> > why not red? Were can I see what was mentioned before about the logo
> > ideas? I thought, it should be red, because it shows that it has something
> > to do with redhat. Well I could change the colour of the hat easily.
> >

> Read back in the archives of the list about hats. about 3 or so weeks
> ago.

Specifically, read the thread entitled "Logos: everybody wants one but
nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag
idea)".

Even more specifically, see this message from Greg:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2005-June/msg00333.html

- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu>