Getting down to business

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Sat Jun 4 19:28:27 UTC 2005

> > don't think it would hurt, especially given the new videography
> intern
> > to try and get something like this done. Anyone agree?
>
> I agree.  Perhaps also some footage of the possible up coming
> FUDConIII
> would be cool.  Maybe almost a docufilm on the planning and prepping
> going into it, and the mad rush the day OF it getting everything
> going.

Yes, as long as it doesn't have to be spot, jack, or me ;-)

That aside, I think we should make sure that *all* FUDCon's are
recorded. Even if they're not pressed to DVD, they ought to be available
on the torrent tracker, as per FUDCon I

CC'ing Alex, to make sure that FUDCon II gets recorded well
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/