grokking the FF

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Wed Jun 8 22:30:32 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 14:52 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> That's Fedora Foundation, not the Fantastic Four(TM).

Joy

> I think a great first formal mission for this group is to understand (to
> grok) the FF and explain to everyone what it is about.

Yes, for that we need information. Even the people in the know, have no
information...

> There are at least three marketing messages I see there.

Yes. Targeted marketing. I really should get the list of things out
here, as opposed as to it being i my little notebook

Greg should be back mid-week, and we can formally have a meeting of
sorts soon

> I'd like to suggest that the legal people working on the FF creation use
> the Fedora Marketing Project as a mouthpiece.  Do the work here first to
> help people understand, and let us help distribute the understanding.

I should hope so. The Foundation's mouthpiece == Fedora Marketing

Now, what's the Foundation again? ;-)
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/