My brain dump (i.e. our marketing plan)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 04:37:17 UTC 2005

On 6/8/05, seth vidal <skvidal at phy.duke.edu> wrote:
> If people need to facilitate getting test images of fedora livecd/dvd's
> out into the world come talk to me about getting torrents up and if you
> need a place to just put the images up on the web I can help.

Has anyone gone back and talked to Dirk Westfall.. he has a a set of
perl scripts i think.. to spin up a live cd from a set of rpms for a
while now.

For example his instructions on how to make a custom livecd starting
with his barebones configuration.
http://www.linux4all.de/livecd/barebone/customization-1.1.htm

And his fc3 based livecd called basilisk
http://www.linux4all.de/livecd/basilisk/1.40/README-basilisk-1.40.htm

-jef